Sunday, June 7, 2009

The spiritual abuse movement

I have recognized this term recently but know that others have picked up on it too. This one term may be the key to waking up the Christian community at large to the pervasive problem within the leadership of churches.

I notice a ground swell of information that is giving people the tools to recognize the abuse and attempt to break free from it. I also notice that no one person seems to be responsible for it.

Anytime I see a movement like this it is a strong indication to me that the holy spirit is at work and preparing his people. For what, I am not sure. It is very exciting though.

I have been writing various blogs and expounding my thoughts in my own corner of the blogosphere whilst others have been doing the same. The amazing thing is the similarity in thought and the cohesion although not speaking or reading the other works.

I am proud to be able to write about these things and be able to save some who may listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment